The Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act is a federal grant that covers training expenses for dislocated workers and economically disadvantaged individuals. To apply for the WIOA grant, contact the WIOA Office for the county in which you reside, or the county where you worked when you were laid off from employment. The web addresses for the WIOA County Offices are below.
- WorkSource Atlanta Regional: Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Gwinnett, Henry, Rockdale
- WorkSource Atlanta: City of Atlanta residents
- WorkSource Cobb: Cobb County only
- WorkSource Fulton: Fulton County outside of the city of Atlanta
- Worksource Northeast: Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Jackson, Jasper, Madison, Morgan, Newton, Oconee, Oglethorpe, Walton
- Worksource Northwest: Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Dade, Fannin, Floyd, Gilmer, Gordon, Haralson, Murray, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Walker, Whitfield
If your county is not listed or you would like to find the address of the nearest WIOA Office, please visit the Metro Atlanta eXchange for Workforce Solutions website. The WIOA application process takes several weeks, so please do not delay in getting started. Once WIOA grant approval is awarded by the WIOA Office,